The value suffixes is one of the most interesting features of The Calculator. So, if you need to enter a 4 000 000, just type 4M. That's all! Need to calculate the cosine of 20 degrees? (By default, The Calculator works with radians) Type cos(20g) and get the result.
The Calculator is small and handy. It supports compound expressions, bit operations, unlimited number of user variables and constants, and works with various types of notation. Special features: * User Variables. In computations, you can save your intermediate results in variables for further use.
* Value Suffixes. Very small or very large values (such as micrometers, megahertz, picofarads, etc.) are often used in engineering computations. For input simplification, we invented a system of value suffixes. A suffix is a letter, which is added to the number value and indicates that the calculator must multiply this value by the specific coefficient. So, if you need to enter a 4 000 000, just type 4M. That's all! Need to calculate the cosine of 20 degrees? (By default, The Calculator works with radians) Type cos(20g) and get the result.
* User Constants. Some frequently used values, such as physical and mathematical constants, may be written in a special file, and then used in your computations by name, just like variables. The difference is, in fact, that you can't change a constant.
* Simplified notation of expressions with parentheses. When multiplying by an expression within parentheses, you may omit the "*" symbol.
* Last input string memorizing
* Hot key call. When The Calculator is running, press the Num Lock key to hide or show the main program window.
College Scientific Calculator 45 22.214.171.124
College Scientific Calculator 45
Scientific Calculator Precision 63
DreamCalc Scientific Calculator
Advanced Scientific Calculator.